Every Society deserves at least one great golf outing each year, when the location, the golf and the food come together to give a truly great golfing experience.
Bantry Bay Golf Club prides itself on giving Groups and Golf Societies a great day out.
The club is ideal for Cork and Kerry golfing groups and societies.
With the backdrop of The Sheeps Head and Beara Penninsula, golf lovers can enjoy a round of golf followed by a few drinks while non golfing friends can enjoy the great coffee and food available in our Bar, or they can sit, relax and enjoy the stunning views from our clubhouse lounge. Alternatively, the local Shops and attractions in Bantry Town such as the famous Bantry House are very close by.
Bantry Bay Golf Club has many competitive offers tailored to suit the needs of small groups and societies right up to a large Corporate/fundraising event.
We can help you organise a Golf Classic-Fundraiser or go through any ideas you may have to make sure everything goes right on the day.
Contact Us anytime to help organise your visit or to help you go through all options for your event.
What we have to offer:
- A 18-hole championship golf course, designed by the renowned course architects Eddie Hackett and Christy O’Connor Junior.
The course has an extensive drainage system that ensures that it is kept in the best playing condition all year round by Jackie McCarthy and his team.
- A Parkland Golf Course with fuschias abound mixed with the most scenic holes skirting the West Cork Coastline where the warm waters of the gulf stream first hit this side of the Atlantic Ocean.
- The services of our experienced team, who will cater for all of your requirements, including timesheet organisation, buggies, and on-course refreshments.
- Practice facilities, including a pitching area and putting greens.
- A fleet of buggies for your group to drive around.
- A Modern clubhouse with stunning scenery and a beautiful spacious dining-bar area offering a wide range of dining options, including barbecues, buffets and formal dining.
- Spacious Men’s and Ladies locker rooms, with a large shower area.
- A warm welcome to “The Best in the South West”.
- Prior to a group-society outing, the club can prepare and agree a prize table, prizes that will suit your budget from €50 upwards.
Each group-society will receive:
- 2 complimentary green fees for the group organiser or Society Captain.
- 25% discount off prizes purchased on site for your event.
- 25% discount for the society if you return within the same year.
- 25% off voucher prizes to be used in the shop, bar or green fee vouchers.
The club is conveniently located only 60 minutes from Cork City, and 60 minute drive from Killarney.
We are 1 hour from Cork Airport, 1 hour from Kerry Airport and 3 hours from Shannon Airport.
Societies and Groups are welcome seven days a week, all year round.
Society golf is available from just €25 per person during the Winter, and from €30 per person in the Summer, depending on group size and starting tee times.
Please call the office on (027) 50579 to discuss having your next outing at Bantry Bay Golf Club.
Alternatively, complete the form below.
Comments or questions are welcome.